Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bread, bread and bread...

Wooo...IT'S A GOOD DAY!

I'm with Gwyneth at J8, Toastbox and we had french toast, honey thick toast and butter with sugar thick toast. It's a "bread" day! Then we proceed to Cafe' Cartel because she needs a better place to mug for her Chemistry test! Haha... better do well =P We bought a Snackers set and took some bread at the "Eat all you can" corner. Bread all the way...I'm quite sick of it now. Haha.

So here I am at Cafe' Cartel, blogging.
Gwyneth is studying infront of me...with a piece of bread in her hand, munching away.
Chomp chomp.

Gwyneth is just so amazing!!! I love hanging out with her because she's just so simple as a person. Something happened last night and the first person I wanted to share with is her, because I know, she knows what I am talking about. She understands not just by her mere intellect...but, also the intent of the heart. At the rate she's going now, she's just gonna be fantastic. All the way, Gwyneth!!!

Hahha...i don't know what to say in my entry man...Hmmm...
I KNOW...I SHALL CONTINUE ANOTHER DAY!
One random post. Sniggers.

Love Love Love...YOU!

Joanne






No comments:

account login