Monday, March 24, 2008

I am tougher than I think I am

Have you ever wonder if something happens to you, how much can you hold?

Often I hear people saying things like, "If this is going to happen, I will really be crushed in my heart..." or "If that is going to happen, i cannot imagine what I'll become..."

Hmmm...sounds like those chinese movie, with girls sobbing away...those emo moments.
Yucks.

But really, sometimes people can have such thoughts and they think this is their limit.
I beg to differ.

I think I am tougher than I think I am.
If situation arises or anything disastrous really happens, I will push on. I will.
Been through 1/5 of my life (haha...i'm going to live till a 100 years old), realized it is so important to keep on going.

It is the toughness in your heart...
The gritting of your teeth, the clenching of your fists, the evaluation of the process etc.
After having a bad day, you ended off saying, "Let's go." and you just move forward.
Then, you begin a brand new start in your life.
It's that simple. Hahhs. Yes it is.

At the end of the day, I know deep in my heart, my Jesus loves me the same.
I am tougher than I think I am...
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

It's a brand new day!

Joanne

No comments:

account login