Saturday, May 24, 2008

Red Rain Concert #Night One

Red Rain was sizzling hot just now.
Wow. The concert just gets more exciting and thrilling!
From the band to the music, to the lights, to the hype of the crowd and finally to YOU!
Red Rain has been coming since a few years ago...i can't exactly remember when, but I still love them and their music. What's best is their lyrics!!!

There's his particular line which I really really liike...
It goes something like this - Let the love inside you, be the strength that drives you....woah.
Amazing, amazing lyrics.
If you happen to write songs, you'll understand what i mean.
There is a message beneath the lyrics that the band is trying to send.
Haha. Imagine having great music and nonsensical lyrics?

The concert lasted three hours! I believe the people love it!
TODAY IS GONNA BE EVEN GREATER!!!!More big red balloons flying around...

Besides the music, it was great knowing many people.
Hi, I am so and so from this school, Hi I am so and so from that school...
I can't wait for the Secondary School Camp, so that I'll meet the people again!!
If you were there at the roof terrace of Esplanade last night, and you had loads of fun.
The camp will be breath-taking!

We have so many activities line up for you.
From Sentosa to Food Cross to Human Treasure Hunt to Movie Screening to having lots of free time which our people will be so creative to come up with something to play!
Young people are creative. Anything you name!
If you've heard about the camp, I WANT TO SEE YOU THERE TOO!!! - agrees with Ivan!
Imagine 200 people gathering at Sentosa, it's crazy man! But, it's GOOD. Hahhh.

Today is the last day of Red Rain concert, WOOHOO!!! AMAZING!!!!!
Alright, I've got to go..prepare myself for another rocking concert!
SEE YOU THERE...and AT THE CAMP!!!!

Wooooooo....

Joanne

No comments:

account login