Thursday, May 29, 2008

Secondary Schools Camp!

It's 3.14am and our camp team meeting has just started...woohoo
The campers are fast asleep after a hectic and fun day at Sentosa!

Today is the first day of camp and I see many familiar faces.
Faces that I've seen over the weekend at Red Rain Concert!
People like Norris, Cheryl Koh etc.
Welcome to the camp (:

So many exciting things happened in just one day.
From Sentosa to Human treasure hunt to some free time at the beach and it goes on...evans almighty, narnia...
I'm currently into my next meeting for the night.
Camp is definitely fun!
Seeing so many young people planning the games, being in the food department, the logistics etc.
It somehow thrills my heart because this is the action.

I see our faces when I look at them.
How far have we walked in this journey and how much have we experienced in our relationship with God.
It's truly wonderful.

Today, my Pastors came back form Australia.
I really miss them.
There seems to be so many things that's on my mind that I want share with my Pastors.
My convictions, my revelations, my thoughts, things which I've been through this season, things which I need my Pastor's advice in...

Haha. It's getting late. I seems to be going from topic to topic.
Alright, I've got to get some work done. Goodnight people.

Faith & Success,
Joanne



No comments:

account login