Tuesday, July 15, 2008

F22's first connect group meeting (:

the three musketeers!
Gwyneth & Tessa
Qiao Hui & Yi Jing
Ming Ge & Tessa, our drama queen!MING GE...woohoo
Joanne & Amy <3
Donuts with drinks served after CG!!

Today was simply the best!
We had our first connect group meeting - 15 July 2008!
Tessa, you led a very fun game and can I tell you we totally enjoyed ourselves?
Thank you Amy for the Kinder Bueno!
Qiao Hui, Ming Ge & Yi Jing...what can we do without you guys??!
Aww...
The presence of God was there.
You girls really worshipped and sang your hearts out.
When you prayed, I can hear your heart's cry in wanting to see souls saved!
You really carried the vision of this church with you.
I'm so proud of all of you!
I believe with all my heart - F22 will hit 20!!
With you guys around...a pillar in Zone F!
I so love you all. <3
LOVE, JOANNE





No comments:

account login