Sunday, July 13, 2008

LOVING LIFE (:

Charleston...Pammy...Joanne...and the three of us!


Dom's mushroom...Pammy...Joanne...and the both of us!
Just two random photos we took last week while getting a 10 mins breather, before continuing with work!
Life has been simply awesome and full of surprises!
Met Pastor How before he flys off today and Pastor was very happy because the church is growing in strength.
We had a powerful service yesterday when Pastor How preached about Faith etc.
During the last part, our whole church came together and pray!
It's a strong, fervent prayer of our church.
You could literally feel the whole atmposhere shifting and the Holy Spirit was moving so powerfully in our midst.
We prayed and prayed and prayed...we almost couldn't stop.
The spiritual engine was running faster and faster...Amazing!
How great is our God!
We are stepping into the fourth dimension.
We are going to create the miracle in our mind.
Our church is going to explode...so much so that it's going to blow our minds off too!
Hahah. Personally, I find myself moving on to somewhere bigger...
my spirit's exploding,my mind's expanding, my heart's enlarging.
I am young and energetic...there's gonna be so many things that I can do for God.
Faith and Success!
Zone F...F22! 20!
LOVING LIFE...Joanne

No comments:

account login