Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Come on...now is the time!

These are the little lovelies in my life, i shall name them one by one!
Qiao Hui, Amy, Tessa, Ming Ge, Yi Jing, Ying Xuan, Gwyneth, Norries (supposedly a guy) & Abigail <3
They are just so amazing (:

Today, Amy, Tessa and myself had a great prayer meeting! Qiao Hui, Gwyneth, Yi Jing and Ming Ge...we'll have another one for you soon!! But, it was great today. Shared with them about the Fourth Dimension, testimony after testimony of envisioning, praying, faith and blah and blah. While we were praying, Amy and Tessa started seeing themselves doing great and mighty things in Zone F, leading people, praying for people etc. That's the fourth dimension they are talking about. I was just so amazed by everything that happened today.

I am just so excited and glad in my heart.
Looking at them, I realised they've grown so much in their faith.
From someone who skipped sunday service because of homework, she can be turning up for all sorts of events in church now.
From someone who refused to put God first in her life, she's reaching out to her friends in school and wanting to bring about a revival in there.
From someone who's bounded by her bad past, she's now free in Christ Jesus!
They have grown! They have grown!
I am so thrilled in my heart. (: (: (:

God is good all the time.
We're gonna breakthrough 20!!!
We're gonna give Him our very BEST!!!
We're gonna glorify Him and put Him FIRST in everything we do!!!!
Come on...now is the time.

His Spirit shall come upon all flesh.
Young men shall see visions...
Old men shall dream dreams...
Eyes have not seen, nor ear has heard...what the Lord has prepared for those who love Him.

I am going to Island Creamery tomorrow morning!
With Qiao Hui, Amber, Tessa etc.
I'm so looking forward to it (:


Amazing...Amazing...

LOVE LIFE!!
JOANNE



No comments:

account login