Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Freedom

it's 10.54am and I'm listening to the latest album by C3 - For Your Glory.
Still in the midst of listening, however I came across a song written by Nikki Fletcher and Ryan Smith called "Freedom". I'm absolutely in love with this song now!!! :) :) :)
It's a rock song...here's how the lyrics goes...

Freedom

If not for love
If not for grace
And all the sin You've erased
I will always have reason to praise

It's not by strength
It's not by might
But by the Cross I'm justified
Though all else falls away
Still I'll praise

It's for freedom that Christ has set us free
I live for You and not for me anymore
And Your mercy is new with everyday
No longer will i forfeit grace
I'll follow You and live by faith

You have made a way for us
When You died upon the Cross

If not for love, where would I be if not for love?
If not for grace, where would I be if not for grace?


I love the convictions.
I love the passion.

If not for God, where would I be if not for God?
I'll follow You till the end, and live by faith.

LOVE,
JOANNE

No comments:

account login