Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Valerie!

First of all, I wanna say..."Happy Birthday Valerie!"

Just came back from Swensens, Orchard. A group of us went to celebrate Fifi's 21st birthday and it was fantastic.
It's been 4 to 5 years since we've known each other and I must say, she's really a great friend to have!

Have been on my guitar, worship leading for the past few days...It's really stretch, but I absolutely love it!
It's still nothing compared to what Pastors are doing everyday. I really respect and honour them.
I have been getting into prayer. In fact, everyone is doing...praying 1/2 hour to an hour a day.
I can literally feel my spiritual life going up higher and higher...

Two days ago, I was reading the book of Acts and it was so awesome to see how the disciples were filled with the HS, being constantly in prayer...how miracles came about in their ministry because of prayer and faith.
Just last night, I had a "terrible nightmare"... so terrible till i can't reveal it.
However, this "nightmare" kind of woke me up from my deep sleep.
Many things start to fall into place...everything links and it became one full picture.
Dreams and visions are the language of the Holy Spirit... i love em'!

Alright...it's getting late...got to sleep now...

Joanne

No comments:

account login