Sunday, June 15, 2008

schools seminar

What an awesome Schools Seminar we had!
It's been great having Pst Joakim and his family with us.
Like what Pst How said, somehow they are like a part of our family.
Just this weekend, I had a few encounters with God which aligned my heart and mind into one... and elevate my thoughts and dreams higher than I can possibly dream. It's just so amazing.
Had some powerful insights to myself too.
I'm praying and I'm praying...the fourth dimension. Seeing those things which do not exist as though they did.

Last night, a few of us went out for supper and we had a walk down the memory lane.
Talking, laughing, reminiscing about the past...though the past is good, the future is even more amazing!
Went to the arcade to play Marvel vs. Capcom. I'm amazed that I'm still quite "good" after years off my Sega 2.0 set. Haha. I thought I was good, until I played the game with Daniel. He is the Master of all. Before his e.guit came into his life, Sega was his forte (still is i believe). His Spiderman beat my Ryu!!! AHH. Haha...
It was really fun (:

Then some of them went into a LAN shop at Park Lane...and they started playing Command and Conquer! Oh man.
Just by looking, it looks pretty exciting and fun... Yong Hui was breeding "aliens" and building a powerful and unbeatable empire for his so-called "army". That's disgusting...aliens that looks wriggly and looks like centipede, flying creatures that goes around destroying other grounds. You feel like dropping at atomic bomb on to Yong's empire...and silence the aliens.

Had a good night and today is a brand new week!
I'm excited!!! woohoo!! And I have not watch Kung fu Panda!!!!!
I'm so going to watch it this week!! Muahahahha

OKAY! That's all!!!! Got to go to Yishun now...mummy, im coming...!!

LOVE,
JOANNE

No comments:

account login