Monday, June 23, 2008

It's MONDAY!

Woke up at 7am this morning...it's seriously a tough thing to do esp after a hectic weekend.
Two alarms went off at 7am. My eyelids were extremely heavy today, my bed is soooo comfortable with cold wind blowing at me, my thick quilt over my powerless being. I was suupppper tempted to just lie in bed and sleep my morning away...but i dragged myself out of bed and my day began...

Yesterday's service was FAN-TAS-TIC!!!
I'm am just so blown away by Pastor How's sharing on the direction of our church with a newly added dimension.
Prayer, Faith, Smaller and shorter CGs and lastly spiritual adoption.

Many knew that my cousins are all in church and that's a superbly wonderful thing (:
I thought that was pretty cool, but really...I have another 20 over cousins age ranging from 1 year old to 32 years old. That's like a generation, or perhaps two generations, Uut of the 20 over cousins, only four are Christians. And the most amazing thing is, those cousins below 18 years old...they seems more like a stranger to me. That's because we only meet once a year. I have a gigantic family on my paternal side, so huge that you lost count of how many cousins you have and which family my beloved cousins belong to. That's so sad...yet, so comforting. I am so going to win them to Christ.

Some so adorable, some so sweet
Some looks really smart and some mischievous.
I shall bridge the gap between my generation and their generation.
Who knows...I may even lead some to Christ right at my aunt's home.
You bet, it's possible. Fourth dimension.

Here I come, my little cousins...hahaha. Sounds like a big bad wolf huh.
Hahhs. I'm not. Like my Pastors, I'm a repairer of the bridge, a builder of the highway for others.
In Jesus name, amen.

I don't know what else to blog about anymore...from now onwards, everything is random.

Oh man. Island Creamery is awesomely awesome.
Ice cream with Horlicks flavour, Teh Tarik, Nutella, Very Berry...
You have their special MUD PIE which you cannot miss out on.
People, it's the place to hang out. They have a guitar for u to play with too.
I tried once...and I almost ended up worshipping...hahaha. Just kidding.

Rinnah is super adorable.
I played with her today and we pretended to be passengers going on board a plane.
We gave our tickets, order drinks, chose our meal, experience the thrill of the plane taking off and even attempted to order noodle with soup on board...but besides being the passenger, I was also the air stewardess.
It was soo fun! Played for awhile and she waved goodbye to me as she left for school.

I'm having rehearsal tonight. Winnie and Winifred are back. Brilliant.
The singers really add to the team. Next week's service will be great.
FX and Cheryl...they are the pillars of the team man.

Ivan, I'm going to blog something about you.
Hanging around you makes me see things beyond what I see.
Your faith is infectious. I wish that I can hang around with u more often.
Hahhaa.

I love Jesus and I love my life!

LOVE,
JOANNE

No comments:

account login